We work with a wide variety of nonprofits to support and develop their volunteering programmes, and becoming a member is the first step.
- Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Service. You can list as many positions as you wish.
- Help and support to create great role listings so you find the right volunteers for your roles.
- Training and professional development opportunities for those recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Promote your organisation on our website and also via expos, library displays and social media.
- Advice and support on all aspects of volunteering and volunteer management to make the process of engaging volunteers easier and more beneficial for all parties.
- Regular networking events for Co-ordinators of Volunteers - a great opportunity to learn from others working in this specialised field.
The service of matching volunteers with organisations is a valuable asset to our communities.
– Citizens Advice Bureau South Canterbury
Being able to network with others working in the volunteering sector is extremely beneficial.
– Cancer society, South Canterbury Centre
Lou Billinghurst is also a great community resource... She goes the extra mile to connect volunteers to organisations.
– Mid & SC Plunket