We work with a wide variety of nonprofits to support and develop their volunteering programmes, and becoming a member is the first step.
- Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Service. You can list as many positions as you wish.
- Help and support to create great role listings so you find the right volunteers for your roles.
- Training and professional development opportunities for those recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Promote your organisation on our website and also via expos, library displays and social media.
- Advice and support on many aspects of volunteering and volunteer management to make the process of engaging volunteers easier and more beneficial for all parties.
- Regular networking events for Managers/Co-ordinators of Volunteers - a great opportunity to learn from others working in this specialised field.
- Invitations to celebration and recognition events for such occassions as International Volunteers Day and International Managers of Volunteers Day
The service of matching volunteers with organisations is a valuable asset to our communities.
– Citizens Advice Bureau South Canterbury
Volunteering Mid Canterbury& South Canterbury has been an amazing support for my role within our organisation, and we have an ongoing partnership.
*– Mid Canterbury Community Service Co-ordinator Plunket*
. As part of Birthright, I have been very appreciative of the support and knowledge that Dellwyn has about our community.
-Birthright Canterbury Trust (Ashburton Office)