• Help a learner driver prepare for the restricted test
• Mentors volunteer to support the learner’s driving practice twice a week for two – one-hour drives per week for up to 12 weeks. Helping them become safer on our roads.
• Act as a coach and supervisor for a range of practical driving experiences
• Have the support of a qualified instructor and will be given the tools to assist the learner driver
• Help foster positive safe habits that will follow the learner throughout their lifetime of driving.
• Transform lives
All mentors will complete a ‘fit and proper person’ check.
Have held your license for more than 2 years.
Can support a driver with two one-hour drives weekly.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.